H.O.P.E. is assisting in the crisis of 10.5 million school aged Nigerians
not in school.
Help us end extreme poverty by providing education for this generation which will change the future for generations to come.

Give them a voice. Support H.O.P.E.'s Mission.

Education

Helping to fight poverty through education

Vocational/Life Skills

Providing tools and resources to live self-sufficiently

Health

Hygiene education (WASH) and hygiene kits, blankets, mosquito nets and emergency food distribution.

Please help us build School of Hope
and Hope Trade Center

For $1000 US we are able to provide a classroom for up to 25 children to attend school.  We have completed our 4th classroom and we need your help to complete an additional 2 more classrooms.

Our temporary trade center is made of grass and a frame made of bamboo.  To build a permanent structure it will cost approximately $3500.  Please help us build a place where widows of Northern Nigeria will continue learning trades and business skills to become independent thriving business owners.

Why Choose Us

Tax Advantages

Your monetary donation is tax deductible.

What Can I Do

Click here to visit our "Get involved" page.

Most Trusted

95% of your donation goes directly to our cause. We are fiscally sponsored by Christian Ministry Alliance. Their overhead fee is the remaining 5%.

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit" Romans 15:13